The Best Maintained Boats On The Island
- We have the best maintained boats in Nassau fully certified by the Local Authorities
- Your health is important to us so we clean and sanitize each boat following each charter.
- Each boat is equipped with all the necessary safety equipments including life vests, fire extinguishers, first aid equipment, navigational equipment etc.
- Each boat has ample cover to protect you from direct sunlight if and when necessary.
- Getting in and out of the water is easy with the assistance of our able bodied crew and mounted platform ladders.
- All snorkel equipment (masks, fins and vests) are in excellent condition.
State-Of-The-Art Fishing Equipment
Three Queens III is equipped with an adequate supply of Tiagra 50W and 20 Shimano reels mounted on custom trolling rods for big game fishing. For light tackle fishing we feature Penn spinning tackle mounted on Ugly Sticks rods.
Three Queens is equipped with Penn International 50W, 30 and 20 reels for trolling and a variety of Penn spinning tackle for lighter action.
Captain Rolle has chosen the best line (suffix) to fill these reels.
Captain Rolle has over 45 years of fishing experience with over 20 years as a professional captain.
His team has participated in numerous fishing tournaments in The Bahamas and his boats has won a number of them
Three Queens Charter has travelled throughout the islands of The Bahamas and therefore knows the waters and fishing grounds.
Captain Rolle has been proud to pass much of his experience to every member of his team.
Captain Rolle is a former educator having taught in a number of the public schools and holds a masters degree in Business Administration.
He is certified by the local authorities as a Class A Captain.
Team members are trained in CPR, First Aid and Fire Fighting.
Each team member is able bodied and willing to assist guests should the need arise.
Each team member is a good swimmer and willing to join our guest while snorkeling.
Captain Rolle has conducted charters for meeting planners hosted by the Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board for the past 13 years which testifies to the confidence this body has in Captain Rolle, his team and fleet.
Three Queens has conducted numerous charters for members of the American Embassy while stationed in Nassau.
He is often chosen as the captain of choice by the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism for many of their guests.
Captain Rolle ensures that each member of his team has a clean Police Record.
Every team member is alcohol free thus ensuring guest’s safety.